Sunday 23 June 2013

What G-Dragon had taught me?

"Yo guys, today I'm gonna teach you..."


Can you imagine sexy G-Dragon being your teacher? How focus will you be in class?

Anyway let me start..

So last Saturday was D-Day. G-Dragon and Taeyang were here. In this hazy place. For One of A Kind World Tour. Which I didn't get to go. Because my exam is due in a week. (One day I'm gonna tell my patients do you know that I skipped GD's concert so that I can be here now to treat you?) Not like I did much studying at home either. I was practically scrolling the twitter for live updates on the concert.

"Now GD is singing One of a Kind"

"GD's back with That XX" my personal favorite *cries in fetal position*

"Taeyang having his stage"

On and on reading about it. Why can't I be there to witness it liveeeee? 

Well no use crying over spill milk. *sobs* 

Anyway, I just had known GD and the rest of BigBang for a lil' over a year. A newborn VIP you can say. The first boy band I came across in KPOP was CNBlue because of Jung Yong Hwa when I watched him in Heartstring. So BigBang was the second idol group I came to know simply because my 6-years old brother kept on saying how he loves the song Blue. 

So one day he opened the MV in my iPad and the rest was history. I fell in love. I saw them on Inkigayo stage once before that accidentally and thought the song has a really nice catch to it but didn't dwell too much on it simply because I'm ignorant like that.  

So when brother opened the MV I was like aaaah I know this song. So I watched. And slowly I became interested to what other songs they had. And I came to know that one of them wrote their songs and I was like really impressed. I easily fall head over heels for composers or songwriters simply because I know how difficult it is to put a song together and simply adore people that can make a really good song instead of some repetitive trashy sound. 

And then my younger sister told me one of the member has the same birthday with me and I was swooned. I love anyone who shares their birthday with me automatically. So unconsciously Seungri became my bias. 

And then you know how Internet is. One thing lead to another. I learned more about the boys within this one year of knowing them. I came across about their scandals and their comeback after it. What Fantastic Baby actually meant to VIPs. 




And slowly but surely my bias turned into *oh gosh is this for real* G-Dragon! For me the first and foremost I hate to fall for a guy that is so popular and G-Dragon is just somewhere behind or at the same level with TOP. He's not as handsome as TOP is because have you seen the guy?? He could make a straight guy swallowed their saliva. He got that. 


Look at that chiseled jaw..

But Jiyong? He just this cute charming adorable self that acts all bad in pictorial or MVs when the truth is he's not that different from a lil' kid. Have you seen his interactions among his members? He's totally like a guy who is out of place when he's alone because he's shy but when he's with his friends you can see who he really is..

When he's out in public (like say the airport or walking in the mall) he's just this shy guy.. He looks down at his feet, waved around shyly and zupp enter the car. 

And then I found this list. Well you can say it's a fan written list. Well all of this is fan-based so none of us really know how he is unless you're friends with him, do we?

So here are MY list of things I learned from Kwon Ji Yong

1. Respect and treat your elderly - especially your parents.

Anyone who is a fan would know how much G-dragon respects others. He did a 90 degree bow all the time. Not even rookies does that and he's considered to be one of the legends among the idols. 









And not only that, he treats his parents well. What can I say..I'm a sucker for mama's boy. Did you heard that he bought his parents a hotel/lodging place? Yep he did. It's called Dolce Vita. (I must go and stay there when I visit Korea.)




Starts saving up..
2. His close friendship with YoungBae (Taeyang) and his love for the rest of his member

I just love to see the bromance between both Taeyang and Jiyong. I mean they've been best friends since... Childhood. They trained to gather, grew up in the same environment, one could relate what the other going thru, when one got side-tracked, one would pull him back on the right track, both are very supportive of each other career.. Gosh sometimes I wish I could find myself a friend like that.. But probably God choose family over friends for me..














Awwwww..

Jiyong with Maknae




Awww Uri Leadah is a hugger!




3. Work hard at what you love and you'll never feel tired of doing it.




Anyone who went to OOAK concert in Malaysia will know how awesome the concert was. Despite less communication with the fans, he danced his butt off and almost towards the end we can see he's really tired but don't want to show it to his fans. He came back greater and says things like 'I miss you Malaysia' and 'Dont forget me and my brothers. I'll come back with my brothers again soon,' Don't give us false hope Jiyong.. And then he didn't tweeted or insta-ed <--- is that even legit? that night making fans like me worried.. Are you okay Jiyong-ah.. Some even speculated he don't like Malaysia or something.. What are you even saying he's tired that's all!! Anyway the next day he posted a pic in instagram and yayyy his dorky self is back!




4. Laugh to your heart content.

If you're a fan surely you've seen him on variety shows and fell in love with his innocence. Who says only Daesung and Taeyang has smiley eyes? 



Ever time he laughs heartily, he covers his face.









Just some photos to prove my point..

One could just feel contented watching him smile or laugh.

I know I do..

5. I know he's gonna be a great father.

One think reliable about me is that I can tell a person by their eyes. Have you ever seen G-Dragon's eyes when he's with a baby? So much love. Not only he hinted so much about wanting to get married soon and just build the world for the both of them.. Sigh.. That was my inner fangirl sighing...







Anyway, so far that's all I could think of. But I do look up to this guy highly. And he reminds me of Michael Jackson so much.. I just don't know why I think so fondly of him...

Luls..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...