Sunday 1 June 2014

@grills Section 13, Shah Alam

"Better taste, better price, better choice" is the slogan of the shop.

I beg to differ. 

It doesn't have a better taste, definitely not a better price. 

Because we were too hungry at that time, we didn't have the opportunity to snap some picture for review. But you lost me at the first bite. The taste was bland, I had to keep on sipping on the ice lemon tea to grasp some taste for my bud. 

But it's not all bad. The shop has a nice environment, although it was dark when we first came in. But after they switched on the lights only, I could appreciate the western-like interior design.

The service was okay. The waiter was .... simply doing her job. Accommodative I'd say.

I'd rate this shop 2/5 stars.

1 comment:

  1. come & checkout the updates. new menu coming in, u should try!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...