Monday 21 October 2013

Rain



Hi guys. Before you get all excited, no this post is not about Bi Rain, the popular Kpop legend. Instead I wanna share about my love for the falling water from the sky. Haha.

Anyway, I'm just curious, how do you guys perceive rain?

Annoyed? - "Oh no not rain again"
Neutral? - "Rain again? Mehhh let's just stay in today"
Ecstatic - "Rain?? Hoorraaayyy!" *proceeds to disappear and can only be found in the middle of the rain*

Well if you're in the third group, we're in the same wavelength buddy! I simply love the rain, the smell after the rain... *Sigh*

When I was in Egypt, I had a longing for rain so badly..

That one winter night, it actually rained. I couldn't quite describe the feeling but it was magical. I texted my sister who was in Cairo, because it was too early in the morning in Malaysia to bother my mom with the most important question of all time.

'Can I go out to play in the rain?'

She replied, 'If you must,'

I had a blast. The road in front of our building is facing another building so it's quite a small road.
No sign of people around. My friend and I got out by walking slowly to check the coast, and started dancing in the rain. 


Have I said it was magical? 

Our two housemates were shaking their heads at us being silly but it was what I missed the most. 

Even though if it was just for a good 10 minutes.

Then on my birthday, it rains again. Winter = rains. But this time it was raining stones. Literally. Well not literally. It was raining ice. It had a different effect. Not as romantic as the water rain. Haha. 

When it rains, you can find me standing close to the rain, my hands outstretched feeling the raindrops on my fingers. *happy* 

gif landscape rain nature nature gif rain gif landscape gif

Let's list down some songs that has rain in it, shall we?

1) It's Raining Men - The Weather Girls

Hahaha you guys just have to watch the MV it's awesome! Hihihi..

2) Teardrops in the Rain - CN Blue

I gotta put in this one.. One of my favourite of theirs.. Sorrow but beautiful..

3) Let it rain - Anthony Evans

I don't know, but this songs just kinda give me hope.. Does it do that to you?

4) Purple Rain - Prince

I never heard of this one till I googled it.. And I don't find anything charming about rain being purple in color.. Anyone gets it?

5) A Year Without Rain - Selena Gomez

One of the new songs i love to ballad to sometimes.. 

6) Rain - Beatles

Can you guys believe how big these guys were back in the days.. I bet bigger than 1D.. 

7) November Rain - Gun N' Roses

It's a heavy one this one. The MV, the lyrics, the meanings.. Go and google it.. 

8) Only You - Cee Lo Green

Now this is the only song that doesn't have rain in the title but I happened to listen to this song today while driving and I love this part 'Only you can make me smile in the pouring rain' or something like that.. Luls..

Anyway, I'm sure there are tones of 'Rain' songs I forgot to include, but right now these re what I find when I googled and came across my mind.. Will be update if I happen t remember any later..

Next time I'll write about the movie scene in the rain that I love.. Hehehe *naughty laugh* 

Now I wish it rains in this middle of the night..






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...