Saturday 8 June 2013

Miley VS Selena!

So lately this two talented singers came head to head...

but don't worry it's not anything personal..

Miley Cyrus released We Can't Stop and Selena Gomez came back with Come and Get it..





So I decided to hear Miley's We Cant Stop first because expected more of a party song.. (Remember Party in the USA and Can't Be Tame) well not to say party songs but upbeat, rock style..

And then it shocked me.. And it was damn good..I love the slow beat yet party-like lyric, and putting down the haters in them lyrics telling them they can't stop her, she's just gonna be herself not for anyone..

Check it out!



And then I listen to Selena's hyped Come and Get it and again I'm falling in love with her talented voice and the Indian concept.. (I have a thing for Hindi long, wailing-like, melodic guy voice behind the soundtrack) and then Selena came and boom! "When you're ready come and get it nanana"

Check it out!




I had a hard time choosing which is better.. Then I gave it a day before writing this.. To see which one left more impression on me.. And for the past 24 hours now, Selena's Come and Get It kept playing on and on in my head and I caught myself trying to dance like how she did in the video..

But I'm not saying that Selena song's winning or anything like that..it's just to say catchy things tend to stuck..and I'm sure if I listen to Miley's song again and again I'll be humming or jamming along within few days.. 

Who would know these two would grow up to be such a beatiful, talented, young lady?

And one thing between these two.. I don't have any problem seeing Miley being all adult, sexy, all foxy hair..but when Selena goes for mature look in the video I have difficult time adjusting to the idea..maybe because despite being 23 years-old I was an avid fan of her in Wizard of Waverly Place.. (and I haven't watch the Spring Breakers) You dig me? I wasn't that into Hannah Montana tho.. 

Anyway, who's your favorite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...