Monday 10 June 2013

Lose weight!

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share about myself..again.. Hehehe.. But it's good and can be beneficial to people out there. 

So the topic I want to share about is... My WEIGHT. *GASP* 

"Are you sure you wanna talk bout your weight ONLINE?" - my mom asked.

"Well yeah. Because I wanna share to people. And give them hope."

And that has been my life motto. One of the reason why I wanted to be an orthopaedic surgeon too..

So I'm was a 169cm girl with weight of 78kg. There you go. Plain and clear. I was bit huge considering my height. But then no one had ever flatly told me in my face that I was fat. But I know I was. I was overweight. And it sucked all the confidence out of me.

And then I saw a doctor for my acne problem. And she told me part of the reason of my weight and acne is the hormone. And I bloated up even more. Then after long 2 months of continuing with the hormone therapy, I was taken off it. And then I started to become even more conscious of my weight. 

I've been on literally every diet out there. Vegetarian diet, Oats diet, Fruits diet..  you name it, I've tried it..

I just can't take it anymore. I just can't.

So I asked my mother. 

"Mom. I need to lose weight. Preferably before Raya. Help. Me."

Then she bought for me something that changed my life.

So far I've been on it for 1 week. And guess what? I've LOST 6kg. No joke. 6 whole kilograms. And my tummy seems to go down bit. Yeay! Now I can wear clothes that won't show my tummy.

But I won't stop just yet. I aim to reach 65kg just before Raya! Am I pushing it? I dunno. It seems like I got the time. 

The 6kg loss was 2 days ago. Now I seems to be losing more but I don't want to check just yet. Let's wait little longer. 

You guys interested? Does it intrigue you as well to lose weight just like me? 

Contact me in the comment section below and I'll be willing to share my secret with you. It's even money-back guarantee of you don't lose weight after one week.

P/S : I will insert photo if there is any request.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...