Monday 17 June 2013

Kim Hyun Joong, UEE and After School HOT Comeback!

Lately I've been watching Barefoot Friends.. Who's with me?

I just fall in love hopelessly with it because of 

a) Kim Hyun Joong 
b) Uee 
c) interaction between Hyun Joong and Uee!!!

It all started when I saw this..

The CF they were both in..



Then on a show..



And then all the interactions between them both on BFFs..


And even Uee's mom approve



I just ship this two lovely soul.. I find myself trying to catch their interactions that could hint them being a couple and then when it finally comes out I could said 'Hah! I totally see that coming..'

Too delusional?

Anyway, lately After School came back with a BANG! Pole Dancing. I mean pole dancing ain't a simple thing. Actually to just dance simply ain't a simple thing. But pole dancing is a whole new level.




But these girls? Proves they're not just pretty face or singing birds with their hard work. Did you see their achievement badges?




I find myself cringing when I see this picture.

Anyway, let's enjoy and appreciate these girls hard work in the MV below..




1 comment:

  1. I hear you i love them two too.. You should join our family on Facebook:
    kim hyun joong & uee couple
    Keep supporting them :), and KIM HYUN JOONG AND UEE FIGHTING!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...