Thursday 30 May 2013

New blog!

Hi guys!

So lately I've been tweeting about updates of things I love.. And my friends started calling me their local CNN. Hahaha.. Then this brilliant friend of mine started giving me ideas of starting a blog to write about things I love.. You know..from a reader point of view instead of a journalis. It makes me feel important anyway.. Hahaha... <Awkward Laugh>




So I'll be writing about movies, songs, gossips.. Since I'm an all rounder movie-series watcher, I'll be writing bout English, Korean, Malay, Hindi or any other movies anyone suggesting me. As long as they have subtitles that can make me understand them..

Sooooo I hope I'll interest you enough to keep you coming back for more... <Muahahaha-uhuk-uhuk> 'I think a fly flew into my throat.'





That's all from me.

Toodles.


1 comment:

  1. Wow x tahu pun yg kinah all-rounder entertainment ni. Huhu kat kelas nampak character yg doc to be. Hehe good2 start blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...