Saturday 8 June 2013

About myself

So I started this blog with the intention of just posting the goods on Entertainment field. Then I start reading other people blogs and the thing that really amazes me is that they became 'friends' with their readers, just by sharing their daily insight and everyone can relate to the things they shared.

Although I'm not so sure how I would interest others to read mine. But then I remember my entire childhood. (Flashback mode : I always sat near the toilet just to write below my trustee night lamp in my diary)


Photo from internet

And it did wonders to my life. I relieved my stress, I shared about my crushes (my lack of love life), my irritation and basically just swoon at Max Evans the hunky alien from the series ROSWELL..


I dream about him every now and then.. I still do..


What? You don't like Roswell? (I can be quite defensive of the things I love, so just follow the flow ;)) Do you watch Popular or Dawson Creek then? 

Anyway, as of now, I'm a 2nd year medical student in a private university in Malaysia who will be having my professional exam around this August. Just before CNBlue Blue Moon concert in Malaysia! 



Great timing to start a new blog right? Hehe I been having too much stress and it's eating me out. 

I can't really open up to people because I feel they're judging me. And plus I'm having this 'side interest' that totally doesn't relate to my field of study and everyone around me is just so..studious.

Don't get me wrong I love them dearly but I need a new place to go on and on when G-dragon oppa released a new song that I just can't get out of my head, when Hollywood celebrity dissed each other when they should really get a huge mirror to reflect themselves first, when the hunky Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man character just does it for me, when a Hindi movie swept me off my feet after the last being Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham and also when Jay Sean released a song that define exactly him, that captivates the hearts of many fans out there including mine.. 

You can call it my guilty pleasure get-away..

And lately I want to dwell into fashion because..well.. I'm a girl..I should dress better right? But for me just a black scarf, plain shirt, and slacks should do it for class..

But my mom kept showing me these lovely pics she saw on FB..

"Don't you think she look nice?"

"Isn't this dress lovely?"

"The scarf is nice right?"

Then slowly it dawns in. If I like seeing people with good sense of dressing, I'm pretty sure others will feel the same.. And who am I to continue being an eyesore to those around me.. Hehehe..

So with mom's blessing I'm trying to venture into fashion bit by bit.. Although I gotta admit good fashion comes with good price. When I say good price I mean $$$! (I just want to use the word repetitively so that it sounds catchy)

So what do you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...