Wednesday 4 December 2013

Green Tea

When it's near to the exams, times like these will come often.

Time of distractions. 

Times where my creativity will flow. 

Time where I can continue my long-abandon written novel.

But today I'm going to share about green tea.

Those who loves green tea put your hands up in the air, and wave like you just don't care.

 I've picked up this love for green tea right around the end of my 2nd year. 

My mom's future son-in-law, my sister's future better half, my future brother-in-law, my future pow money place, bought my mom green tea from Egypt. Lots of 'em. Some satchet form, and plenty in leaves form.

My mom wasn't very fond of them.

So I gave it a try that one night. 

My oh my, do I fell in love on the first taste?

Ever since, I've been taking it 2-3 times daily.

Sometime I came back from a long day, a cup of green tea is there to calm me down.

Anyway, the first green tea I tried on is 


These are absolute amazing. I actually kept extra sachet just in case for one of those gloomy days, but my mom kept on promoting them because I kept on saying how much I love it. From 10 extra satchet now I'm left with only 1. Bit budget-teaser.

Then I tried on this. I was slightly disappointed because the first impression was too good, this one fell short. It doesn't taste much different from the normal tea but I guess it's just me. But point is it's still green tea and now I can enjoy normal tea without sugar.

I move over to this next one after the previous finishes and this time it is slightly better from the previous one but still no match to the first one. And the tea doesn't come out green like in the picture.

Then I move on to this leaves which I have no idea what brand it is because he brought it in a plastic without the box. But it's awesome because all the authentic taste is still there. Now that I start enjoying green tea, my younger sister is too. So whenever we want to drink together, we just brew these.


However, brewing tea takes time. So I looked for a budget friendly green tea sachet and came to find this brand. Weirdly, the taste is ALMOST the same to my first love, however, less intensity and with a hint of ginger taste. 

GINGER? I know right? I swear I could taste it even though my mom don't seem to taste it.

For some of you who don't have the team to make one, grab a green tea in a bottle or can. Those are sweetened but at least you're stepping a step closer to the dark I mean green side. 

My personal favorite is


                            Awesome!

So why do I seem to fond so much of green tea?

Researches had it that, 


Lots more on benefits of green tea you can read up online. 

So I'm still on the quest to find the best green tea out there. If y'all know any good ones, do share.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...