Sunday 1 December 2013

Hello, December


Hey December.

It felt like it's just yesterday the year started and now it's already the end of the year.

Out of all the months in a year, December has always been my favorite. 

Duh. When we were kids, December equals to holidays. 

But also for a whole other reason which could be quite obvious to some who knows me well.

In western countries, December equals to Christams, equals to happiness. Which sounds pretty good to me. To me, December is a month where I want to be happy everyday. 

To me, 
December just feels awesome. I practically wanna high five all those who were born on December.

It's like, "Hey which month were you born in?" 

"December,"



"Oh really, grats to you. Wohooo. High five!" 

Hehe.

Anyway, today we started it with a bomb. 

We ate Nasi Ambeng in a 'dulang'. Apparently, it's a traditional food from Javanese which they always ate in functions. 



It felt, close. I missed these moments. 


I want more of these moments in my future if that's not too much to ask for.

This month, I have a wish.

Dear you, please find me soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...