Thursday 12 December 2013

12/12/13

Hello guys!

Today is a special day. 

Do you know that it is the birth date of a very famous icon in India and quite possibly the world? 

Yep.

For those of you who didn't know him, let me introduce you the awesomeness I grew up watching.

Rajnikanth!


Try getting a ticket on the first 30 day in India, you'll know how large of a fan base he has.

His movies are always so inspiring, it's just too awesome

Punch line after punch line.

Most of the time the punch line is the important etiquette we ought to know. 

I know. I know. Lately his movies are kinda eyebrow raising.

Especially Enthiran and Sivaji the boss. But the awesome quality are still there it's just that these days the film makers are trying to potray sexiness so much. And sometimes you just go laugh out loud at the ridiculousness but somehow it's okay because it's him. 

You can ask me to sit and watch his old movies over and over again, I'll still watch it.

Among my favorites are Padaiyappa, Muthu, Annamalai and Basha. 

I'll list list few of his famous punch lines soon. Not tonight because I'm dead tired. Zzzzzzzz...

Updated : 

1) Naan oru thadava sonna nooru thadava sonna madhiri - Basha

When I said it once, it's like I have said a hundred times. 

2) Andha aandavan sollaraan, indha Arunachalam mudikkaraan - Arunachalam

What the God has dictate, this Arunachalam will do it. 

3) Malai da AnnaMalai. Naan sollaradhayum seyven, solladhadeyum seyven - Annamalai

All praise to Annamalai (their God's name). I'll do what I told you, I'll also do what I didn't tell. 

4) Kedaikkaradhu kedaikkaama irukkaadhu. Kedaikkaama irukkaradhu kedaikkaadhu - Muthu

What is suppose to be yours you will get. What isn't suppose to be your you won't get.

5) Padaiyappa

My way is the ultimate way. Don't cross me.

6) Padaiyappa

Anger is the cause of all miseries. One should know how to control it. Otherwise, one's life would be miserable. 

7) Padaiyappa

Padaiyappa's friend : But the government is with them.
Padaiyappa : just go. God is with us. 

8) Yen ippadi ellathukkum kova padareenga
Pombalai na.. porumai venum - kovapada koodadhu
adakkam venum - avasarapada koodadhu
Amaidhi venum - Aathirapada koodadhu
Kattupadu venum - Ippadi katha koodadhu
Bayabhakthi ya irukkanum - Bajarithanam panna koodadhu

Mothathula - pombala, pombalaiya irukkanum. - Padaiyappa 

Why are you upset over little things?
A woman, must be patient - can't be angry
Must well behave - don't rush into things
Must be calm - don't hassle..
Must be cultural - can't shout like this
Must be pious- don't be a woman of trouble

Above all, a woman, must act like a woman.


Phewww.. That was a tough translation. 

End of Flash back. 

I enjoyed Padaiyappa best. Hence, the overflowing of movie quotes from Padaiyappa. 




Oh by the way it is also the birthday of Big Bang's Seungri. 


Cute maknae no?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...