Thursday 30 May 2013

'Not bad meaning bad but bad meaning good ya know?'

So my first post will be dedicated to the 'Baddest Female' CL from 2NE1.. Which KPoP fan doesn't know CL or 2NE1? They're we're dubbed the female version of BigBang and CL being the female version of GD! Sounds promising right from the pre-debut days for me.

Anyway, on the 29th, Papa YG released CL debut song. There was so much hyped even before released! With the building facade (watch the video below), teasers being put up kept Backjacks all over the world anticipating for it.






And who can forget the teaser including pantless (it seems like it) GD and badass Taeyang?


She seemed a lot like a female leader of a gang


And when it finally came out, BOOM! ladies and gentlemen, the BADDEST FEMALE is here!

Firstly, the song, well the first time I heard it, it was definitely something different but it has yet to dawn in. Not the usual song that made me go OMG I just have to replay that over and over again! 

But then the video! OHMYGOD! It was the EPIC of the EPICTOMENESS! Wait I just checked.. It's not a word but it definitely should be in the Great Big Dictionary and credited to CL.. (and me of course for coming up with it!) Don't believe me? Check it out yourself!


After few times listening to it, you got me singing, Nappeun Gijibae.. Na na na Gijibae.. 

Gosh I just wish I could move like her.. and look at that flat body.. ENVYNESS OVERLOAD!


and after being all bad-ass, towards the end, when she hugged that small, doll-like girl..


                                                     CUTE!

Officially having girl-crush on her!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...